1. Which sport is played on the largest pitch?
2. Which sports playing area is 2.7 meters by 1.5 meters?
A: table tennis
3. James Naismith invented which sport?
A: basket ball
4. What does FIFA stand for?
A: Fédération Internationale de Football Association
5. Name the IPL Team which Defeated Chennai Super Kings in Final to Lift its First IPL Trophy by winning the IPL Season 6 A: Mumbai Indians
6. Muhammad Ali retired from boxing in 1981, what was his career record? A: 55 WINS,5 DEFEATS
7. The Olympic Games were not held during which three years, for what reason? A: 1916,1940,14944 … world war I and II
8. What three nations were the original members of the "Imperial Cricket Council", now known as the International Cricket Council? A: England, Australia, South Africa
9. The game of basketball was created in 1891 by whom?
A: Dr. James Naismith
10. In what year were women first allowed to participate in the modern Olympic games? A: 1900 at Paris Olympics
11:Who recently created 15 sixes record in ODI series?
A: Shane Watson
12:In which city the Asian Athletic Championship held from 3 to 7 July 2013 as declared by Maharashtra on 13 June 2013. A: Pune
What does the abbreviation 'st' stand for?
13: How many stumps are there on a set of wickets?
14: Can a Test Match end in a tie?
15: In LBW what does the B stand for?
16: What sport is played at Wimbledon?
17: In which city were the 2000 Summer Olympic Games held?
18: What country does the soccer player Wayne Rooney come from? A: England
19: In which sport was Muhammad Ali the world champion?
20: A typical golf course features how many holes?
21: Olympics games are organized aftera gap of how many years? A: four years
22: with which game is double fault associated?
23: who has become the first Indian to score a triple century in tests? A: Virender Sehwag
Please join StudyMode to read the full document