1. Who is our target customer? Ans. I wish i could get all the things of my daily use at one place. When i use to go to shop something then i remember that beside this i want some more things and for that I’ve to go on another shop due to which i have to invest more time for shopping then needed. I wonder if it is possible.
2. Where are we positioned in the mind of customers?
Ans. There is a Super store in LPU, but I do not shop there.
3. How does our competition fare in the minds of targets? Ans. I do not know what exactly the super store is for. I prefer the one which is nearby to me and saves my time .
4. What is the ideal positioning we seek with the target?
Ans. Now I’ll shop from Super store only because it is the one which gives almost every basic thing which i need on daily basis and saves my time.
5. What is our customer promise, big idea? Ans. “Super Store – A multi-acting store, provides wide range of products”
6. What is our supporting evidence for the big idea?
Ans. I know that people go to Super Store and they are satisfied, maybe it will work for me also. I heard that they have all the basic things required by people (like Phone recharge, toiletries, Laptop repairing, soft drinks, Photostat, Stationary Item, etc.).
7. What is the tone of advertisements? Ans. Multiple offers, Time saver, one place for multiple items, Reasonable Price.