Name: _______________________ Date: ______________________
The following counseling session is designed to inform you of what is expected of you concerning your job performance standards. This is an initial performance counseling and will be presented in a “list” format. You will receive feedback on your actual performance during your monthly performance counseling (DA Form 4856). During your monthly performance counseling we will discuss in detail the areas that you excelled in as well as the areas that might need improvement.
1. Maintain Soldiers and your physical fitness at a high level at all times
2. Meet height and weight standards IAW AR 600-9 3. 0630 PT formation and duty days, PT is from 0630-0800 4. One NCO will be assigned to conduct PT per week instead of a squad per week, all NCO will lead PT, being on profile will not exempt you. 5. Be motivated and keep Soldiers motivated during PT, make it fun.
6. Perform PT correctly and to standard
7. Conduct an AAR after every PT session
7. Personal Courage
Accountability and maintenance of assigned equipment
Formations and Personal Accountability.
1. You will report to all formations 10 minutes prior.
2. As of right now work call formation for all of E Company personnel is at 0930hrs in the BDE motor pool.
3. You will let your me elf know of your whereabouts at all times during the duty day.
4. Keep me informed of all appointments, I want to see an appointment slip for all appointments
5. If you are planning on traveling outside the 250 mile radius surrounding you will need to put in a mileage pass and ensure your POV is inspected prior to going on pass.