1. Discuss the position of guarantee in respect of loans to a minor.
2. Does the release by the creditor of one of the sureties discharge the others?
3. Explain the provisions relating to appointment of directors in Producer Company.
4. Two separate company wish to amalgamate. State the steps which they must take for this purpose.
5. Does the failure of inspector to submit his or her report in time amount to an end to investigation?
6. A, the secretary of the company is also a minority shareholder. He is removed from the post of secretary. He brings complaint on the ground of oppression? Advise
7. A single member of a company wishes to challenge the decisions of the majority. Can he succeed?
8. What new provisions have been made for the protection of interests of debenture holders?
9. Write a short note on Consumer Protection Councils.
10. Describe the powers of SEBI relating to the working of the depository system.
Corporate Finance Mgmt
1. What are the advantages and disadvantages of changing the company organization from a sole proprietorship to an LLC?
2. What are the advantages and disadvantages of changing the company organization from a sole proprietorship to a corporation?
3. Ultimately, what action would you recommend the company undertake? Why?
4. Using the financial statements provided for S&S Air, calculate each of the ratios listed in the table for the light aircraft industry.
5. Mark and Todd agree that a ratio analysis can provide a measure of the company’s performance. They have chosen Boeing as an aspirant company. Would you choose Boeing as an aspirant company? Why or why not? There are other aircraft manufacturers S&S Air could use as aspirant companies. Discuss whether it is appropriate to use any of the following companies: Bombardier, Embraer, Cirrus Design Corporation, and Cessna Aircraft Company.
6. Compare the performance of S&S Air to the industry. For each ratio, comment on why it might be viewed as positive or