On Ground Services”
TO: Sir Javed Mehmood
By Fahad Ali Sheikh
Starting in 2004, airblue's fleet of next-generation Airbus A320 aircraft will offer world-class travel to many cities within Pakistan.
Led by a team with decades of experience in the industry, airblue embodies a new era in passenger air travel.
Airblue has integrated unique innovations to ensure security and affordability. Among these are complete online reservation systems, online reservation hold/in person payment at various locations, and mobile airport check in procedures.
• Remain competitive by keep on improving and introducing company’s premium services.
• To be socially responsible as the national airline.
• To develop and expand company business as Airblue is a national carrier, to become one of the world’s best airlines.
• To support Pakistan’s tourism industry.
• To maximize profit in order to raise funds for human resource development and equipments necessary to achieve the above objectives.
1. THE RESEARCH PROCESS
Year 2006 marks the 2nd anniversary of airblue and start of operation in European destinations. Various measures were initiated and introduced to deal with the present scenario of worldwide competition amongst different airlines around the world. These measures were specifically designed and implemented to provide best costumer satisfaction in every aspect.
To evaluate and assess on ground customer satisfaction practices by Airblue, a small survey has been conducted by me. The extracts of the information generated from this research are in briefly discussed in the following report.
2. RESEARCH OBJECTIVE AND INFORMAITON NEEDS
In these times of fears inter airline competitions; Airblue understands the importance of