Background of the Study
Computer games have been leisure most in secondary level students. Students who are addicted to computer games, most all of them do not attend their classes just to play with their friends or classmates. Students who don’t still know how to play computer games that who are willing to know in playing computer games can be easily addicted to it and some do not do their daily tasks anymore. Many students have no good educational background because they don’t focus on their studies. Some computer addict are undergraduates and don’t want to go to school anymore.
Because of this, computer shops prohibited elementary and high school students to go inside the shops. Some students who are in last year of high school have previous experiences that the regret towards being addicted to computer games, since that they will not graduate if they don’t want to attend to school anymore.
Statement of the Problem
This study aims to determine the Effect of Computer Games to BSIT 2nd year students.
Specifically, it sought to answer the following questions:
1. What are the effects of Computer Games to BSIT 2nd year students studies?
2. What are the effects of Computer Games to BSIT 2nd year students health?
3. What are the reasons why BSIT 2nd year students addicted to computer
The study has the following objectives:
1. To know the effects of Computer Games to BSIT 2nd year of Tarlac College
of Agriculture students studies.
2. To know the effects of Computer Games to BSIT 2nd year of Tarlac College
of Agriculture students health.
3. To know the reasons why BSIT 2nd year of Tarlac College of Agriculture
students addicted to computer games.
Time and Place
The study will be conducted at the researchers room in IT 5b, Institute of Engineering, Tarlac College of Agriculture, Camiling, Tarlac, from September to October.
Scope and Delimitations
The study will be focus and limited only to the...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document