HOLIDAY HOMEWORK CLASS – VIII English
Story Book Reading : The Little Prince. Written Assignment based on Reading : (Literature Exercise Book) Mention the qualities of The Little Prince that highlights the story. What values do you learn from these qualities that will help you in your life and lead you to write and build the story of your life.
Bengali (2nd Language)
1. Write down any incident of your childhood with illustration (within 150 words) 2. Write down one paragraph about “Products full of nutrients” with illustrations (within 150 words).
Bengali (3rd Language)
1. Write an essay on Summer season with illustrations.
Hindi (2nd Language)
1. Har Saal Mausam ka badalta mijaj varnan karo.
Hindi (3rd Language)
1. Prakriti mein apne kya kya dekha. (Panch chitra banakar unkey nam likho.
Worksheet 3, 5, 6 and 7 From Me and Mine. Geography
1. Collect pictures according to classification of natural resources as shown on Pg. 2 of your text. Make a collage with the pictures collected (maximum 8 pictures) Alongside write 4 points why we need to conserve resources. Work to be done in lab copy using 2 facing pages.
Look at the two maps ___ India in 1857 and India in 1765. Study the maps and answer the following questions. 1. What differences do you se e between them? 2. Do you notice the disappearance of many Indian kingdoms? 3. Name them. 4. Under whose rule was most of India by 1857? 5. What strategies were adopted by them to bring India under their control?
1. 2. 3. 4. Describe the process as to how rayon is prepared? What are the advantages of using synthetic fibres over natural fibres? From where does the word NYLON gets its name? Write a short note paragraph on the learning outcome.
1. A body of mass m is taken to the surface of the moon. What will be the mass of the body in moon. 2. Mention three disadvantages of friction between different parts of a machine. 3. A ball is thrown...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document