• Coke was first created in Atlanta. It is an American Multinational, offering 500 brands in 200 countries with over 3500 products worldwide.
• Coke’s slogan: OPEN HAPPINESS
It represents the power of optimism and positive thinking. It is “happiness in a bottle”, it connects people and it brings out the best in the human spirit.
• MUSEUM: Coca-Cola is the only brand in the world to have an entire museum that showcases its history, current reality and future possibility. The New World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta is open to the public and is a “must see” if you are ever in that city. Coca-Cola contains sugar, high carbonation levels and caffeine
• The Coca-Cola Company established a new Company in Pakistan in 1996, by the name of “Coca-Cola Beverages Pakistan Limited” (CCBPL or Company).
• CCBPL is a part of Coca-Cola İçecek which is sixth largest KO bottler in the World.
• CCBPL has 6 plants and 13 warehouses throughout the country and serves a population of more than 170 million with a production capacity of 111 million physical cases. CCBPL is a significant player in the growth of Pakistan’s economy since it is one of the country’s top foreign direct investments in FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) business and is one of the major tax paying beverages companies of Pakistan.
• Coca cola is investing another $248M in Pakistan over the next two years. And currently enjoys 30% of the market share only second to its arch rival –PEPSI. (Pakistanis have spent around Rs.110billion on carobanted drinks in 2011!!!!!) Tribune- Our Vision
To become a market leader in ready to drink segment while adding best-in-class value to all stakeholders.
• MISSION: rrefresh consumers. To bring positive thinking , the power of optimisim and to bring out the best in human spirit without compromising brand quality. Hold highest social responsibility.
• John Seward - General Manager of Coca-Cola Beverages Pakistan