This pack of CJA 334 Week 1 DQs consists of:
DQ1: What are the similarities and differences between qualitative and quantitative research?
DQ2: What is a research population? What is a research sample? Provide an example of each.
Law - General Law
This assignment is the culmination of the Research Proposal. Both parts are reflected in the total word count. Include a revised Part I, based on facilitator feedback, and Part II. Additionally, your presentation must represent both parts of the assignment.
Write a 1,750- to 2,850-word research paper and prepare an accompanying presentation that meets the following requirements:
· Incorporate feedback and suggestions from Part I.
· Describe your team’s hypotheses, research design, and methodology.
· Identify the types of data chosen for collection and how the data would be used in the study to confirm or negate the hypothesis.
· Outline the procedures to be used to collect the chosen data.
· Describe the proposed analysis process of the results from the proposed research.
· Discuss the possible significance of the proposed research results.
· Provide a timeline for the proposed research.
· Outline a budget and identify resources to cover the cost of the proposed research.
· Complete a commentary reflecting on the project’s reliability, and ways in which the research project might be improved upon if replicated.
Prepare a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes, reflecting both parts of the proposal. All components listed above must be included.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
As stated before, many students who are currently in college have not selected a major. There is nothing wrong with this, and given enough time, everyone will eventually choose a major. If yo...
Follow the link Now for full guide - https://bitly.com/12Blglf
As stated before, many...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document