In this pack of CIS 207 Week 2 Learning Team New System Proposal you will find the next information:
Work on your proposal for the new system.
Identify a specific system that would help improve Riordan
Computer Science - General CS
New System Proposal
The following is due at the end of Week 5:
Propose a new system for Riordan to use to improve its business.
Develop a 3,500- to 4,200-word paper and a Microsoft® PowerPoint® slide presentation of the project, due in Week Five. The paper must include the following:
· A full description of the new system, a description of its components, and the benefit it will provide to Riordan
· A discussion of the business requirements driving the need for the system
· A discussion of the information used in the system
· A discussion of any information security and ethical concerns with the system
· A diagram of the information flow and any elements controlling proper access to the information it uses
· A description of any proposed business process changes for the system along with flow diagrams
· A specific discussion on any Internet and mobile access components of the system
· A description of how specific business requirement would drive the project’s creation and use
· A high-level discussion of how the system will be acquired and maintained
· A discussion of the strategic role the system will play in the company
· An executive summary of the project, succinctly summarizing the rest of the material in the paper
· Four to six references
In Week 2, submit the following for grade:
Work on your proposal for the new system. .
Identify a specific system that would help improve Riordan’s business.
Define the system’s business requirements.
Discuss of the info...
Click this link Now for Complete Course - https://bitly.com/12BkmoW
Avoid handing in...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document