KERALA – 689104
PHONE : 0469-2712154
MOBILE : 08652051975
E-MAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of Birth
06 / 10 / 1988
Name of Institution
Hina College of Nursing
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
Malayalam, English, Hindi, Tamil & Kannada
Registered as a BSC Nurse under the provision of Karnataka State nurses, Midwives and health visitors Act 1961 and my registration number is 45807
JOB OBJECTIVES :
Seeking assignment as MALE NURSE in the field of operation theatre where GENERAL SURGERY, URO, OMFS, ENT, PLASTIC, ORTHO, GYNAC, PEADIATRIC AND ONCO SURGERIES are carried out. To render and safeguard the overall health and well being of patients through my utmost dedication without any discrimination. I also that I can improve my professional skills by working for a reputed organization like yours.
* Passed in S.S.L.C examination from Board of Public examination in 2004.
* Passed in PUC examination from Board of Higher Secondary examination in 2006.
* Passed in BSC Nursing examination from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Karnataka.
* As a student Nurse in IDEAL CITY HOSPITAL Bettaulsur, ESI, Govt. Hospital & Sushrusha Trauma Care Yelehanka, Bangalore in different areas like medical, surgical, pre and post operative wards, causality, Intensive care units, C.S.S.D. burn’s unit, injection room, labour ward, treatment room etc.
* Mind Nursing Home (Mental Health Nursing)
* Rural Community Health Nursing experience from Abbigere Primary Health Centre.
* Urban Community Health Nursing experience from Kodigehalli Primary Health Centre. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
| Hospital Name
| PADMASHREE DR. D.Y. PATIL HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTRE, NAVI MUMBAI
| Operation Theatre
| Still working
PADMASHREE Dr. D.Y. PATIL HOSPITAL is one of the largest hospital in Navi Mumbai having 1250 beds equipped with all required life support.
Responsible for the total care of the patients admitted in the OPERATION THEATRE unit Normal duties includes :
* Reporting on duty
* Inventories & recording
* Maintain stock e.g. Drugs, Linen, Central Sterile Supplies etc. * Attending rounds with physician and nursing personnel. * Checking the working condition and setting of equipments like Ambu bag, Defibrillators, O2 cylinders, syringe pumps, ECG machine. * Suction apparatus, infusion pump, Glucometer etc.
* Direct Patient Care
* Nursing assessment of the patient
* Plan care and set priorities
* Pain assessment and management of pain
* Pain Management Services.
* Assisting for surgeries as a scrub nurse, circulatory nurse etc. * Maintaining the records
* Report Making
* Care according to priority
* Patient and family education.
BASIC NURSING PROCEDURES PERFORMED.
* Transfer of patients to various department and other hospital. * Admission of medication
* Blood collection including ABG
* Insertion of peripherals lines, Ryles tube, Foleys catheter * Administration of blood and blood products
* Administration of Total Parenteral Nutrition.
* Monitoring of blood sugar
* Control of infection
* Care of dead
* Application of traction
* Preparing patients for investigation like MRI, CT Scan, X-Ray, Endoscopy etc.
Please join StudyMode to read the full document