Introduction The main aim of this chapter is to present the clear idea about the procedure followed in the study. Here I wish to put forward a purpose for which this study has been undertaken, the procedure adopted and all that helped towards data collection to meet the requirement of the study. The study is aimed at knowing the company and entire general activities of the chocolate company. The study was conducted at the environment of Campco.
Problem formulation The research has undertaken the topic “retailer’s perception about Campco chocolates”. This study is mainly concerned with the in play’s research. It includes in Campco ltd, Mangalore. Aim of the study The main aim of the study is to gain knowledge about marketing to find out the retailers perception, comparing to other branded chocolates, distribution pattern, and service of Campco field service staff.
Scope of the study
The scope of the present study is only to the retailers. The study is a “retailer’s perception about CAMPCO chocolates”. It helps to understand retailer’s perception and also help us to know about the quality, price, promotion and most preference of the chocolates in CAMPCO
Objective of the study
1. To understand about the retailers perception
2. To compare the efficiency of CAMPCO chocolates
3. To analyze the influence of packaging, quality, price and promotion.
4. To measure the problem faced by CAMPCO to market products.
5. To know company’s future plan
6. To analyze the publicity about the CAMPCO products.
7. To find out the customers acceptance of CAMPCO chocolates. Research Approach The data was collected with the help of questionnaire which was used as the research instrument. This helped to illicit relevant information from retailers and dealers in Mangalore.
Both primary and secondary sources have been for the propose of the study.
Primary data has been collected by means of questionnaire,
Bibliography: Books Reoffered * Kotler Philip (2006) Marketing Management, Prentice Hall Of India. * Blackwell, Miniord Engel (2006) Consumer Behavior, Thomson South Western * Mukarjee Janyantee (2006) Management and Organizational Behavior, Excel Books