1. Welcome ToMy presentation 2. Presented by: Name: Nurul Islam ID:08091101109 Major in Marketing Intake: 17th 3. Presentation topic: Current problem and prospect of Garments industry in Bangladesh “A study on R.M.KNIT FASHION.LTD” 4. Objective of the study:Broad objective:q The broad objective of this report is to identify the current problems and prospects of R.M.KNIT FASHION.LTDSpecific objectives:q To identify the current problems of R.M.KNIT FASHION.LTD.q To find out the current position of Bangladeshi garments industry in the world.q To identify the growth and trends of R.M.KNIT FASHION.LTD. 5. Methodology of the study: Research type:Basically it is a descriptive research by nature. Sources of data:Both primary & secondary data are used for this study, these are:Ø Primary data: it includes the following sources of data.v By a questionnaire through merchandiser and floor in-charge.v Face to face conversation with the top officials. 6. Ø Secondary data: I need much information for the report, which we get from secondary data.These are:v Annual report of R.M.KNIT FASHION.LTD.v Different types of document of R.M.KNIT FASHION.LTD.v Various published document from BGMEA.v World wide web.• Data collection procedure:Ø Questionnaire: Well structured questionnaire is used for primary data collection.Ø Population: Total population 24 including merchandiser & floor in- charge. 7. Ø Sampling frame: Name list of 24 merchandiser & floor in-charge.Ø Sampling method: Non-probability convenience sampling methods are used.Ø Sample size: 10 sample size. 8. Limitation: While preparing this report, though I have been helped by management of R.M.KNIT FASHION.LTD and other ways, there were some uncontrollable limitations, which are:Ø Unavailability of relevant research works, article, publications relevant to R.M.KNIT FASHION.LTD.Ø Limited time of internship program. 9. Analysis and Findings:1. What type of products are produce in your
Prospects of Garment Industry in Bangladesh:
1. Financial Prospect:
Over the last fifteen years or so the garments industries have emerged as the largest source of earning foreign currency.
2.5 In the industry sector, which contributed 29.7 percent of GDP, growth rate slowed down from 6.8 percent of FY08 to 5.9 percent in FY09. Within this sub-sector knitwear, rice milling, dairy products, leather products, footwear, embroidery, wooden furniture, paper and paper products, nonmetallic….
Aviation Industry in Bangladesh:
Prospects and Challenges
January 06, 2008
Mr. Iftekhar Amin Chowdhury
Department of Business and Economic
Daffodil International University
Letter of transmittal
It is great pleasure for me to submit my report on the topic “Aviation Industry in Bangladesh: Prospects and Challenges”. To make this report up to the standard I tried my best to fulfill the requirements, by implementing….
Garments industry in Bangladesh
Although Bangladesh is not developed in industry, it has been enriched in Garment industries in the recent past years. In the field of Industrialization garment industry is a promising step. It has given the opportunity of employment to millions of unemployed, specially innumerable uneducated women of the country. It is making significant contribution in the field of our export income.
History of our cloth Industry: Once the cloth of Bangladesh achieved worldwide….
THE GARMENT INDUSTRY OF BANGLADESH
The garment industry has played a pioneering role in the development of industrial sector of Bangladesh. Though it took a rather late start i.e., in 1976 but it soon established its reputation in the world market within a short span of time. Resultantly garment is now one of the main export items of the country. Besides, enriching the country's economy it has played a very important role in alleviating unemployment. At present there are more than….
The Bangladesh Garment Industry: Challenges of the 21st century
Readymade Garment (RMG) Industry occupies a dominant position in the export-manufacturing sector of Bangladesh. The advent of the RMG sector happened during the early 80s in Bangladesh. Since then, due to supportive policies of the Government of Bangladesh (GoB), this industry has experienced a significant growth. In 1988, the export-oriented RMG sector overtook the traditionally dominant jute sector in terms of gross export….
gratefulness to our university authority and all the
People who have helped us to prepare this report successfully.
1) Receptions of applications: The “X” garments call for applications to the interested candidates through the various media. It usually in newspaper and internet. So, when candidates apply to the “X” garments then the employment department primarily received the applications and maintain proper step to store that.
2) Initial screening: In this step the applications which….
MD. Rabiul islam
Semester : 6th
Apparel Merchandising work flow and business analysis.
Operation stepladder in Merchandising process
Start to end considering an order
Profiling, communication, introducing
Product (Garments) Development
Master L/C opening
Product Package Received
B.B L/C opening
Time & Action plan
A STUDY ON PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF GARMENT INDUSTRY
AT TIRUPUR DISTRICT
1. Name of the company
2. Type of ownership (please tick respective one)
a) Solo partnership [ ] b) Partnership [ ]
c) Pvt ltd company [ ] d) Public limited company [ ] e) others [ ]
3. Are you focusing on: - [ ] export / [ ] domestic market [ ] both
4. How long you engage in garment industry
a) Below 5 yrs [ ] b) 5 yrs – 10 yrs [ ]
c) 10 yrs – 15 yrs [ ] d) 15 yrs - 20 yrs [….
readymade garments (RMG) industry of Bangladesh is the fastest growing export oriented industry of the country. Starting in late seventies, the ready made garment industry of Bangladesh now accounts for over 64% of the country's total export earning.
A close look at the composition of RMG export of Bangladesh over the last two decades reveals that the woven garments sub-sector constituted the lion's share. In fact, the beginning of the development of RMG sector started with woven garments in 1985….
The Impact of garments industries on the economy of Bangladesh:
Bangladesh is currently one of the 12 largest exporters of garments products in U.S.A and U.K. In spite of this, the real situation does not come in front of the world. That is they are not becoming influenced like before any more. We can see this by the price level of our garments products in the world market. The quantity we are exporting is huge but at a very low price. In the statistics the impact may be huge but….