CCS BSIT OJT Evaluaation Form Revised 042014
PART 1: KEY OFFICE WORK FACTORS
Kindly check the corresponding scales on the bank spaces after the specific key job factors.
(5 Is the highest and 1 is the lowest.)
A. JOB ATTITUDE (30%)
1. Initiative: the extent the student displays his capability to initiate and work voluntarily.
2. Cooperation: the extent the student shows his/her ability to work harmoniously & professionally with his superiors and co-employees.
3. Industriousness: the extent the student displays his/her hardwork, diligence, and conscientiousness in the performance of the assigned tasks.
4. Reliability: the extent the student portrays an attitude of dependability and ability to fulfill and carry the responsibilities expected on the student.
5. Adaptability: the extent the student is able to adjust, accommodate and conform to the conditions of his/her workplace.
B. PROFESSIONAL PREPARATION (40%)
1. Job Knowledge: the extent to which the student possesses the necessary and expected professional body of information relevant to the assigned tasks.
2. Job Competence: the extent the student is able to perform the assigned tasks with efficiency and accuracy.
3. Communication: the extent the student is able to convey his/her thoughts and ideas with ease and proficiency, whether verbally or in written form.
4. Ability to Learn: the extent the student is able to easily gain knowledge and understanding of any instruction, skill or work assigned.
5. Ability to Think Critically: the extent the student is able to display his/her capability to analyze, interpret, weigh and judge certain ideas professionally.
C. JOB PERFORMANCE (30%)
1. Attendance: how regular the student reports to work.
2. Punctuality: how often the student reports to work on time.
3. Quantity of Work Output: the extent the student is productive in the performance and accomplishment of his/her assigned tasks.