Operation Guide 3768/3769
Congratulations upon your selection of this CASIO watch. To get the most out of your purchase, be sure to read this manual carefully and keep it on hand for later reference when necessary.
The fishing/hunting level indicator and moon phase indicator produced by this watch are all based on calculations that use the watch’s current time, date, and Home Site settings. Because of this, you should make sure that the current date and time, and your Home Site data are all correct before using the indicators. • When fishing or hunting, always take proper precautions to ensure your own personal safety and the personal safety of others around you. • Note that the fishing/hunting level indicator and moon phase indicator are all based on calculated values. They are provided only for reference purposes. • See the “Timekeeping” section of this manual for information about setting the current time and date, and about specifying your Home Site.
About This Manual
• The operational procedures for Modules 3768 and 3769
are identical. All of the illustrations in this manual show
• Button operations are indicated using the letters shown
in the illustration.
• For the sake of simplicity, the sample displays in this
manual do not show the analog hands of the watch.
• Each section of this manual provides you with the
information you need to perform operations in each
mode. Further details and technical information can be
found in the “Reference” section.
• Press C to change from mode to mode.
• In any mode (except when a setting screen is on the display), press B to illuminate the face of the watch.
Day of week
Month – Day
Hour : Minutes Seconds
This watch features separate digital and analog
timekeeping. The procedures for setting the digital time
and analog time are different.
• The Moon phase indicator shows the current Moon
phase in accordance with the current date as kept in the
• The fishing/hunting level indicator indicates the times
when fish or game can be expected to be feeding. For
more information, see “Fishing/Hunting Mode”.
• Be sure to configure the current time and date, and your Home Site data (data for the site where you use the
watch) correctly before using the functions of this watch.
See “Home Site Data” for more information.
Digital Time and Date
Use the Timekeeping Mode to set and view a digital display of the current time and date. When setting the digital time, you can also configure settings for summer time (Daylight Saving Time or DST).
To set the digital time and date
1. In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down A until the
seconds start to flash, which indicates the setting
2. Press C to move the flashing in the sequence shown
below to select the other settings.
3. When the setting you want to change is flashing, use B and D to change it as described below.
To do this:
Reset the seconds to 00
Toggle between Daylight Saving Time (ON) and
Standard Time (OF)
Change the hour or minutes
Change the year
Change the month or day
Use D (+) and B (–).
4. Press A twice to exit the setting screen.
• The first press of A displays the UTC differential setting screen. Pressing A again exits the setting screen.
• Resetting the seconds only (without changing the DST, hour, or minute setting) causes the analog minute hand setting to be adjusted automatically. • See “Digital Time Daylight Saving Time (DST) Setting” below for details about the DST setting.
• The day of the week is displayed...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document