In Business Statistics Questionnaire is an important method to obtaining primary data collection. It is the second stage in business statistics. Any kind of survey is more reliable through the questionnaire. The investigator can find out what are the shortcomings of the questionnaire. List of a research or survey questions asked to respondents, and designed to extract specific information. It serves four basic purposes: to (1) collect the appropriate data, (2) make data comparable and amenable to analysis, (3) minimize bias in formulating and asking question, and (4) to make questions engaging and varied. A questionnaire entitled “Consumer Survey on Television Set” is conducted by 25 respondents and the basic objectives of carrying out this survey is to determine:
1. This consumer survey provides some important information regarding the television market in Bangladesh.
2. From the survey we know that all respondents have TV sets. That means the main recreation and most effective tool is TV set in the community.
3. Maximum respondent decided to purchase the TV set through their friends and colleague.
4. Main family member has decided the budget for TV set’s purchase and the showroom/company.
5. Maximum respondent decided the below factors affecting decision to buy TV according to their importance: ♣ Discount offered by dealer ♣ Reputation of the showroom ♣ After-sales service offered by dealer
6. Maximum respondent makes a special survey of the market before buying their TV set. 7. The most effective and impact-creative advertisement is- ♣ Television and ♣ Newspaper
8. Through this survey we can estimate the economic profile of people who own TV sets.
9. At the time of purchasing the TV set the below factors are according to their preference: ♣ Picture Quality ♣ Price and ♣ Size of Screen
10. Maximum Respondent doesn’t prefer to put extra screen on their TV set....
Please join StudyMode to read the full document