Cargills (Ceylon) PLC is a Sri Lankan corporate established in 1844 and built on a strong foundation of values and ethics. Guided by trusted leadership it spearheads the sustainable development of the food industry in Sri Lanka.
Its continuous investment in retail has made the Cargills retail arm Cargills Food City the largest retailer in the island in all categories. Pursuing innovation and food safety its manufacturing brands Cargills Supremo and Cargills Finest (processed meats) Cargills Kist (processed fruits and vegetables) and Cargills Magic (ice cream and dairy products) lead sectoral growth. Its KFC franchise is the largest international restaurant chain in Sri Lanka. Through its marketing and distribution arm spread across the island Cargills distributes its manufactured brands as well as internationally renowned food and non-food brands.
The Cargills agribusiness model has gained global recognition for linking farmers and entrepreneurs to the market through a sustainable and inclusive value creation process.
1. Modern retailing
3. Agri Business
• Cargills Quality Foods (Pvt) Ltd
• Cargills Distributors (Pvt) Ltd
• Cargills Quality Dairies (Pvt) Ltd
• Cargills Food Processors (Pvt) Ltd
• Cargills Food Services (Pvt) Ltd
• CPC Agrifoods Ltd
• CPC Lanka Ltd
• Cargills Retail (Pvt) Ltd
• Millers Distributors Ltd
• Cargills (Ceylon) Plc (Cargills) operates in the retail chain of food outlets. The company also engaged in food manufacturing and
• restaurant chain sectors. Cargills operates through its ten subsidiaries. Cargills is the official franchisee for Kentucky Fried Chicken
• (KFC) in Sri Lanka. It also provides distribution and FMCG manufacturing services. The company also offers discount sales to its
• products. Cargills operates through its 116 outlets across 19 districts in Sri Lanka. Cargills is headquartered at Colombo, Sri