2. What was the temperature change for the metal sample (ΔTmetal)? Assume the intial temperature of the metal was the same as the temperature of the water it was boiled in.
3. What was the specific heat of water in J/g°C?
4. Using the following equation, your answers to questions 1-3, and your data table, determine the specific heat of the metal sample you tested.
5. Identify you metal using the list of specific heat values provided.
The metal that was identified was Zinc.
6. Calculate the percent error in the specific heat value that you determined experimentally.
Conclusion: The purpose of this experiment