1. Install the program through "setup.exe" in the "install" directory.
2. For installing licenses, use the following guide:
From the "activation" folder, run either "installslic.bat" or "installslic32on64.bat" depending on...
If your Office is installed in:
- "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15", run "installslic.bat" (default for x86 Office on
x86 Windows and x64 Office on x64 Windows).
- "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office15", run "installslic32on64.bat" (default for x86
Office on x64 Windows).
- If your installation is elsewhere, change the second line of the .bat file you use, and then run
3. Open "Microsoft Toolkit 2.4.5.exe" and use it to activate and install product keys. Additionally, these are some keys that may also be used with this tool ("Enter Custom Key" on "Product Keys" tab): 6PVPD-CNWDQ-G734C-DG7BM-VQTXK
Hopefully, these methods will be sufficient.
4. Enjoy! :)
Teknoflex of Terrasoft (http://terrasoftlabs.c
MUMBAI: The 'India Food Service Report 2013', prepared by the National Restaurant Association of India (NRAI) was released by state tourism minister Chhagan Bhujbal Thursday. The report estimates the current size of the Indian food service industry to be Rs 2,47,680 crore. It is projected to grow to Rs 4,08,040 crore by 2018 In terms of market segment, quick service restaurants (QSR) and casual dine-in formats account for 74% of the total chain market. Cafes make up for 12% while fine dining and pubs, bars, clubs and lounges (PBCL) comprise the rest. NRAI says the chain and licensed standalone industry will contribute an estimated Rs 11,500-11,900 crore in 2013. The projection more than doubles to Rs 24,600-25,000 crore by 2018.
Please join StudyMode to read the full document