1. How has it been marketed?
2. How effective was the marketing?
3. How does the business measure the effectiveness of its marketing? 4. What are the sales figures?
Good afternoon, in this meeting I will be talking about the marketing and sales of Tesco mobile. The first question I will answer is how has Tesco mobile been marketed? – Introduction
1. Now I will show the advert of Tesco mobile. * Advert 30 seconds*, this is an example of marketing by advertising your service to persuade your target audience to buy it. Our business tries to deliver the message through a multimedia type of information so it is straight forward and clear.
How has it been marketed?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGyC9ugoK1w – website.
An example of marketing is advertising your service to persuade your customers to buy it.
The second question I will discuss is how effective was the marketing of Tesco mobile?
How effective was the marketing?
• The marketing of Tesco mobile has been successful because our campaign tries to be unique than our competitions. We convey our messages through adverts in a different way to attract customers to buy the best valued service. Our adverts are new and original as we get comedians to be a part of our adverts to show the audience that there is nothing funny about what is Tesco mobile offering. Due to this, our sales figures have gone up.*as you can see the table of sales on paper*. The table of sales show the sales figures in 2010 and 2009.
Years( 3 years )
Increase in Customers
The third question I will be talking about is how Tesco mobile measure the effectiveness of its marketing.
3.) How does the business measure the effectiveness of its marketing?
Tesco mobile measures the effectiveness of its marketing by comparing how much sales we make from the other organisations. The business measures the market effectiveness...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document