BTEC HND Business
Assessment activity front sheet
Assignment Title: Business Environment
Unit: 1 Title: Business Environment
Purpose: The aim of this unit is to provide learners with an understanding of different organisations, the influence of stakeholders and the relationship between businesses and the local, national and global environment. Learning Outcomes:
LO1: understand the organisational purposes of businesses
LO2: understand the nature of the national environment in which businesses operate Activities:
* Purposes of organisations (1.1, 1.2, 1.3)
* Nature of the national environment businesses operate in (2.1, 2.2, 2.3)
Specific Assessment Guidance:
* Read all questions carefully.
* Use appropriate business terminology when answering questions.
* Make sure sentences have correct grammar.
* All work to be produced on Word processing software in an academic format.
* Only use credible sources to support your work
* Internet articles, books, appropriate magazines and newspapers can be used as sources of information
* Harvard referencing or an appropriate referencing system must be used
BUSINESS CONSULTANCY: AJ CLOTHING
As part of your job you have been asked to provide a briefing on information that will help a Clothing company develop its business in the UK WITHOTHER BUSINESSES IN THE European markets.
This information will be used by the Board Members in a meeting where they will look at the influence of stakeholders, national and global environments and the effect it has on business.
LEARING OUTCOMES AND ASSESMENTS CRITERIA
| Assessment criteria for pass
LO1 Understand the organisational purposes of business
| 1.1Identify the purpose of different types of organisation.1.2Describe the extent to which an organisation meets the objectives of different stakeholders.1.3Explain the responsibilities of an organisation and strategies employed to meet them.
Please join StudyMode to read the full document