You should use this file to complete your Assessment.
• The first thing you need to do is save a copy of this document, either onto your computer or a disk
• Then work through your Assessment, remembering to save your work regularly
• When you’ve finished, print out a copy to keep for reference
• Then, go to www.vision2learn.com and send your completed Assessment to your tutor via your My Study area – make sure it is clearly marked with your name, the course title and the Unit and Assessment number.
Please note that this Assessment document has 9 pages and is made up of 9 Sections.
Section 1 – Understand how to make and receive telephone calls
1. Complete the table below with descriptions of at least two different features of a telephone system and how / when they would be used.
|Feature |How / when used |
|1. Answer phone. |This feature usually accessed by pressing a number one. And it lets |
| |you to check messages that were left by others. You would use this |
| |feature when you are not present in the office. |
| | |
|2. Call barring. |This feature stops you from making calls to expensive numbers, |
| |international calls. It would be used in companies where are a lot |
| |of foreign people and supervision isn’t available