You should use this file to complete your Assessment.
• The first thing you need to do is save a copy of this document, either onto your computer or a disk
• Then work through your Assessment, remembering to save your work regularly
• When you’ve finished, print out a copy to keep for reference
• Then, go to www.vision2learn.com and send your completed Assessment to your tutor via your My Study area – make sure it is clearly marked with your name, the course title and the Unit and Assessment number.
Please note that this Assessment document has 9 pages and is made up of 9 Sections.
Section 1 – Understand how to make and receive telephone calls
1. Complete the table below with descriptions of at least two different features of a telephone system and how / when they would be used.
|Feature |How / when used |
|Diverting calls |This allows you to divert calls to the appropriate person quickly |
| |and efficiently. |
| | |
| | |
|Conference calls |This would allow you to speak to a number of people on the same |
| |call. This would help if you need a meeting but can’t all get to the|