Purchase this tutorial here: https://www.homework.services/shop/bus-499-week-6-assignment-3-business-level-and-corporate-level-strategies-strayer-latest/ BUS 499 Week 6 Assignment 3 – Business-Level and Corporate-Level Strategies – Strayer Latest
Choose an industry you have not yet written about in this course, and one publicly traded corporation within that industry. Research the company on its own Website, the public filings on the Securities and Exchange Commission EDGAR database (http://www.sec.gov/edgar.shtml), in the University’s online databases, and any other sources you can find. The annual report will often provide insights that can help address some of these questions.
Write a six to eight (6-8) pages paper in which you:
1. Analyze the business-level strategies for the corporation you chose to determine the business-level strategy you think is most important to the long-term success of the firm and whether or not you judge this to be a good choice. Justify your opinion.
2. Analyze the corporate-level strategies for the corporation you chose to determine the corporate-level strategy you think is most important to the long-term success of the firm and whether or not you judge this to be a good choice. Justify your opinion.
3. Analyze the competitive environment to determine the corporation’s most significant competitor. Compare their strategies at each level and evaluate which company you think is most likely to be successful in the long term. Justify your choice.
4. Determine whether your choice from Question 3 would differ in slow-cycle and fast-cycle markets.
5. Use at least five (5) quality references. Note:Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources
: BUS 499 - Strayer. Tags: Acquisition, and International Strategies, assignment 1, assignment 2, Assignment 3, Assignment 4, Assignment 5, bus 499, BUS 499 WK 10 Assignment 5 -