MODULE #1 SLP
1. NAME. Johnson’s Human Resource Management Consultant
2. MISSION. The Johnsons Human Resource Consultant Firm provides high quality results in human resource support and leadership to our customers. We will succeed and be successful and have earned the respect, trust, confidence and satisfaction of our customers and the pride of our employees.
3. VISION. To create a dynamic program that will give businesses, organizations and companies innovative ideas and plans to be financially successful and create a healthy working environment.
4. OVERALL STRATEGY. To evaluate each business or customer’s organization to verify and redefine current working operations to establish more efficient and prosper organization.
5. FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE. See chart below
During the first year of business with all the overhead charges, debts, liabilities, insurance and paying out dividends to the employees net profit does not show any improvement until after the first year. This is a projection of the first three years in sales, gross and net profit without liabilities (Year 1 -(2008) - $5,000; Year 2 – (2009) - $10,000; Year 3 – (2010) - $27,000).
6. MARKETING. Some of the factors that need to be considered in the marketing environment are locations, cultural and ethnics’ backgrounds. Focus on locations of businesses that are in need of human resource services. They should be in non violent or hostile areas where you feel or your customers would feel safe. Having a location that potential clients will consider visiting at any time of the day. To be successful a market strategy would be to target the audience or potential clients. Potential customers or clients are more influenced on businesses that are educated on their cultures and ethnics backgrounds. Analyze the environment to get a better understanding of what cultures are in the area.
7. INTERNAL OPERATIONS. Some of the services