In this paperwork of BUS 308 Week 1 Quiz you will find the answers on the next questions: 1. The two types of quantitative variables are ordinal and ratio.
interval and ordinal.
nominative and ordinal.
interval and ratio.
nominative and interval.
2. As a general rule, when creating a stem-and-leaf display, there should be between ______ stem values. 3 and 100
1 and 100
no fewer than 20
5 and 20
3. The median is the value below which and above which approximately 50 percent of the measurements lie. True
4. Temperature in degrees Fahrenheit is an example of a ____ variable. nominative
5. Stem-and-leaf displays and dot plots are useful for detecting Outliers
Midpoint of data
All of the above
6. Any characteristic of a population unit is called a
7. The science of using a sample to make generalizations about the important aspects of a population is known as Statistical Process Control.
A random sample.
8. A normal population has 99.73 percent of the population measurements within ___ standard deviations of the mean. one
9. When we are choosing a random sample and we do not place chosen units back into the population, we are sampling with replacement.
sampling without replacement.
using a Systematic Sample.
using a Voluntary Response Sample.
10. An example of manipulation of graphical display used to distort reality is: Zero at the axes
Equal widths of bars in a histogram
Business - General Business
Week One Quiz. Complete the quiz on the assigned readings for the week
If you are looking for a way to pay for college, do some research on scholarships. Many corporations and affinity groups set up scholarships tha...
Follow the link Now for full guide - https://bitly.com/1rubLcr
If you are looking for a way to...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document