THE UNIVERSITY OF AUCKLAND
DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCIAL LAW
LAW IN A BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
FINAL EXAMINATION INFORMATION
1. Format of the Examination Paper
The time allowed is TWO hours plus 10 minutes reading time. It is a closed book examination.
The examination paper comprises two sections, as follows:
Section A (Questions numbered 1 to 20):
20 multiple choice questions: Each worth 1 mark.
(Total for Section A: 20 marks)
Section B (Questions numbered 21 to 23):
Problem question divided into two parts. Answer both parts.
Part (i) worth 10 marks; Part (ii) worth 10 marks.
There is a choice in this question. Answer two only of the three problem questions. Each is worth 5 marks.
There is a choice in this question. Answer two only of the six short essay and problem questions. Each is worth 5 marks.
(Total for Section B: 40 marks)
(TOTAL FOR EXAMINATION: 60 marks)
2. Instructions in respect of Section A (Multiple Choice Questions) Indicate your answers on the coloured answer sheet which will be provided. Ensure you write your surname, forename(s) and student ID number on the coloured answer sheet.
Read each question carefully and completely before selecting your answer. Choose only ONE answer for each question.
3. General Instructions for Section B
Section B is to be answered in the lined examination answer book provided. Cite decided cases and/or statutory authority, as appropriate, to support your assertions. Please write legibly and commence your answer to each question at the top of a fresh page to facilitate marking.
1. Refer to decided cases and/or statutory authority, as appropriate, to support your assertions.
2. The time and effort you spend on each question should be appropriate for the mark value of the question. Ensure you take note of the mark value of each question and sub-question and use your...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document