In this file of BSHS 325 Week 5 Discussion Question 1 you will find the next information:
What community efforts have been developed in your area to decrease substance abuse? How effective are these efforts? How can they be improved?
Deadline: ( ), General Questions - General General Questions 1. What medium did Andrew Wyeth use to paint Christina's World? A. Oils
D. Tempera paint
2. Why are paintings from medieval times more generic, lacking individual qualities? A. Painters copied from each other.
B. Virtually all medieval paintings were produced by monks. C. Painters copied from pattern books.
D. The Church frowned upon individualism.
3. Neoclassicism as an artistic style sought to emphasize
A. asymmetry and ornamentation.
B. order and rationality.
C. grandeur and exuberance.
D. tension and drama.
4. The pyramids of the Mayans were used as
A. government seats.
B. royal dwellings.
D. religious sites.
5. Many of Hans Holbein's religious paintings were destroyed in the name of the Protestant movement known as
6. ________ shapes are representational shapes that have been simplified. A. Organic
7. Which one of the following types of balance is less restrictive and more dynamic than the others? A. Asymmetrical balance
B. Radial balance
C. Symmetrical balance
D. Bilateral balance
8. What artistic development is characterized by unique compositions, S-like shapes, elegance, and a lack of emotion?
9. Throughout the Renaissance, the _______ was used in paintings as a structural innovation that used geometric underpinning.
A. base line
Find needed answers here - https://bitly.com/12BVrS7
There are a lot of things you can do and...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document