In this paperwork of BSHS 325 Week 1 DQ 1 you will find the answers on the next questions:
Should a pregnant woman who consumes illegal drugs that damage her child be punished as a criminal? Explain your reasoning with references to support your thoughts and ideas.
Deadline: ( ), General Questions - General General Questions 1. What medium did Andrew Wyeth use to paint Christina's World? A. Oils
D. Tempera paint
2. Why are paintings from medieval times more generic, lacking individual qualities? A. Painters copied from each other.
B. Virtually all medieval paintings were produced by monks. C. Painters copied from pattern books.
D. The Church frowned upon individualism.
3. Neoclassicism as an artistic style sought to emphasize
A. asymmetry and ornamentation.
B. order and rationality.
C. grandeur and exuberance.
D. tension and drama.
4. The pyramids of the Mayans were used as
A. government seats.
B. royal dwellings.
D. religious sites.
5. Many of Hans Holbein's religious paintings were destroyed in the name of the Protestant movement known as
6. ________ shapes are representational shapes that have been simplified. A. Organic
7. Which one of the following types of balance is less restrictive and more dynamic than the others? A. Asymmetrical balance
B. Radial balance
C. Symmetrical balance
D. Bilateral balance
8. What artistic development is characterized by unique compositions, S-like shapes, elegance, and a lack of emotion?
9. Throughout the Renaissance, the _______ was used in paintings as a structural innovation that used geometric underp...
Click this link Now for Complete Course - https://bitly.com/12BV7Tv
There is no doubt that the...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document