1. What is Apple's vision and mission statements?
Answer : Apple's Mission Statement
Apple Computer is committed to protecting the environment, health and safety of our employees, customers and the global communities where we operate. We recognize that by integrating sound environmental, health and safety management practices into all aspects of our business, we can offer technologically innovative products and services while conserving and enhancing recourses for future generations. Apple strives for continuous improvement in our environmental, health and safety management systems and in the environmental quality of our products, processes and services. Apple's Vision Statement
Apple is committed to bringing the best personal computing experience to students, educators, creative professionals and consumers around the world through its innovative hardware, software and Internet offerings.
Bain & Company mission & vision statement :
A Mission Statement defines the company's business, its objectives and its approach to reach those objectives. A Vision Statement describes the desired future position of the company. Elements of Mission and Vision Statements are often combined to provide a statement of the company's purposes, goals and values. However, sometimes the two terms are used interchangeably. 2. Usage and effectiveness among survey respondents
How Mission and Vision Statements work:
A Mission Statement defines the company's business, its objectives and its approach to reach those objectives. A Vision Statement describes the desired future position of the company. Elements of Mission and Vision Statements are often combined to provide a statement of the company's purposes, goals and values. However, sometimes the two terms are used interchangeably. Companies use Mission and Vision Statements to:
Typically, senior managers will write the company's overall Mission and Vision Statements. Other managers at different levels may write statements for their particular divisions or business units. The development process requires managers to: • Clearly identify the corporate culture, values, strategy and view of the future by interviewing employees, suppliers and customers • Address the commitment the firm has to its key stakeholders, including customers, employees, shareholders and communities • Ensure that the objectives are measurable, the approach is actionable, and the vision is achievable • Communicate the message in clear, simple and precise language • Develop buy-in and support throughout the organization Mission and Vision Statements are commonly used to:
• Guide management's thinking on strategic issues, especially during times of significant change • Help define performance standards
• Inspire employees to work more productively by providing focus and common goals • Guide employee decision making
• Help establish a framework for ethical behavior
• Enlist external support
• Create closer linkages and better communication with customers, suppliers and alliance partners • Serve as a public relations tool
Cisco Mission and Vision Essays and Term Papers:
• Does Vision And Mission Emerge
the organisation. The Campbell and Yeung definition and explanation of mission and vision was a useful starting point from where the question could be answered... Premium
• Environmental Mission, Vision And Values Of The Starbucks Corporation obtain the organizations desired end state. Within the organizations mission and vision statements Starbucks Corporation states that listening to its customer needs... Premium
• Gap: Strategic Management: Introduction; Vision, Mission, And Stakeholders our newest brand, Piperlime. (Gapinc.com) Organization mission and vision Gaps mission is stated as: Our purpose? Simply, to make it easy for you to express... Premium...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document