STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM:-
• University president announced to permit three private organizations: Dunkin’s Donuts, Taco Bell and Pizza Hut.
• Competition from other type of snack foods and fast foods.
• Demand level off due to increase in delivery time.
ROOT CAUSES OF THE PROBLEM:-
• Limited space in grill.
• Limited number of combinations.
STORT TERM PROBLEMS:-
• Delay of Pizza delivery.
• Percentage of food consumed in Grill is 20% i.e., around 1800 students.
LONG TERM PROBLEMS:-
• Kershaw is employed in the University or college division but she didn’t understand the problem of change in demand for Pizzas.
• Students preferring other tastes like Snack food and Fast food which is a new problem for Kershaw.
• BSB, Inc., is facing threat from other competitors like Dunkin’ Donuts,Taco Bell and Pizza Hunt
CAUSES OF THE PROBLEM:-
• Low space in dormitories.
• Limited dishes of Pizzas.
• BSB. Inc., appointed Kershaw who worked before in Northeast, now she is Working in Southeast which took some time to manage the food services.
• Limited parking space for car lots.
• University is located away from the city.
• Student Union announced to start New food court.
• Kershaw decision to offer pizza only in the grill leads to increase in delivery time.
• Make pizza available in all floors so delivery time decreases.
• Increase the combination of Pizza’s
• Implement other food services like fast foods, snack foods etc.
• Challenging the off-campus food services with speed delivery and low price.
• Kershaw concentrated more on Students who have cars on campus, refrigerators or microwaves in their rooms and students consume outside food to bring changes in the menu.
• Sales decreased not only due to capacity problem and increase in delivering times but also...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document