| * Forbes Global Ranking - Britannia among Top 300 small companies
| * BIL ranked one of India's biggest brands * No.1 food brand of the country
| * Rated as 'One amongst the Top 200 Small Companies of the World' by Forbes Global * Economic Times ranks BIL India's 2nd Most Trusted Brand * Pure Magic -Winner of the Worldstar, Asiastar and Indiastar award for packaging *
| * Britannia accorded the status of being a 'Superbrand'
* Britannia was presented the Master Brand 2010 Award by CMO Council in November 2010.
* Rotary Club of Chennai awarded CSR Award to Britannia in November, for our work in nutrition.
* Britannia received the Most Respected Company Award 2011 from Businessworld.
* Bourbon received the Most Popular Confectionery Product Preferred By Youth (Biscuit) Award.
* IMCRBNQA (Indian Merchant Chambers Ramakrishna Bajaj National Quality Award) conferred the Manufacturing Performance Excellence Trophy a National Quality Award for the 2010 cycle, for Britannia Corporate Office (Bangalore), Britannia Industries Ltd. (Rudrapur) and Sunandram Foods Pvt Ltd (Mangaldoi, Guwahati).
* Delhi factory was adjudged as the winner for Outstanding Performance in Food Safety Excellence in the category of 'Large Food Businesses- Manufacturing', by CII. JBM was also recognized withCommendation Certificate for Strong Commitment to Excel in the Category of 'Medium Food Businesses- Manufacturing' for the year 2011. The awards were given at the CII National Quality Summit held at Bangalore on 1st December 2011.
* BRITANNIA was honoured with `CREATIVE HR PRACTICES AWARD' by Employer Branding Institute, India, on the occasion of 6th Employer Branding Awards ceremony held on the 10th of December 2011 at Hotel Taj Deccan, Hyderabad. *
| * IMC Ramakrishna Bajaj National Quality Award 2011 was awarded to Britannia Industries Limited, Bangalore, Bidadi,...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document