Brief Introduction to Jaw Crusher
Jaw crusher is one of the main types of primary crushers in a mine or ore processing plant. It is a kind of stone crusher which can also be called rock crusher, jaw breaker, stone jaw crusher, single toggle jaw crusher and aggregate jaw crusher. This series of stone crusher plant can reach the crushing ratio of 4-6 and the shape of final product is even.
Features and Benefits of Mobile Jaw Crusher:
1. The cavity of mobile stone jaw crusher is deep and with no dead area, to promote feeding capacity and output.
2. The size of the reduction ratio is big and the production size is even.
3. Adjustment device of the spacer style discharge mouth is convenient and reliable. And primary jaw crusher's adjustment range is big, which improves the flexibility of equipment.
4. Lubrication system of the mobile jaw crusher is safe and reliable. Unit replacement is convenient. And the work of maintenance is small.
5. Its structure is simple and operation is reliable. The operation charge is low.
6. Energy conservation: single machine's energy conservation is high and the machine system energy conservation is more than twice of the single machine.
7. The adjustment range of the outlet is big, so it can satisfy the requirement of different customers.
8. The noise of China jaw crusher is low and dust is little when primary crushers work.
Wide application of Stone Jaw Crusher:
The stone jaw crusher is suitable for primary and secondary crushing for all and rocks with compressive strength less than 320 MPa in the industries as mining, building materials, chemical industry and metallurgy. Since this stone jaw crusher is mainly used for crushing large-sized stone or rocks, it is also called rock crushers. As a professional jaw crusher supplier, vipeak Machinery mobile stone crushing machine has been sold to 75 countries; the price and quality of jaw crushers are widely recognized; we always stick to...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document