Signature of the Principal
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY FOR OBTAINING THE XEROX COPY OF THE
VALUED ANSWER SCRIPTS AND TO APPLY FOR REVALUATION
1. Three types of forms are available to apply for revaluation and for obtaining Xerox copy of answer papers.
RV – Form A : To apply for obtaining Xerox copy of the valued answer scripts. RV – Form B : To apply for revaluation of answer scripts after obtaining Xerox copy of answer scripts.
RV – Form C : To apply for Direct Revaluation ( i.e. without applying for Xerox copy of answer Scripts.)
2. Last date to apply & fees.
Form A : within 7 days from the date of publication of results. Rs.300/- per paper for all UG and PG courses.
Form B: within 7 days from the date of receipt of Xerox copy of answer scripts. Form C: within 7 days from the date of receipt of results and fees as follows. Course
Fees / Paper
Cost of Application
3. The fee shall be paid in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Registrar,Bharathiar University,Coimbatore ( or ) Bank of India Exam Fee Fund Account (Green) Challan.
4. Filled-in application shall be sent to “The Controller of Examinations,Bharathiar University,Coimbatore – 641 046.”
5. Separate application shall be made for each subject.
6. Xerox copy of the answer papers will be sent through the Principal of the college, if the candidate is undergoing the course and the candidate had completed the course. 7. Incomplete / defective application will be rejected and the fees paid for Xerox copy of the answer script will neither be refunded nor adjusted towards any fee due to the university or in the future as well as subsequent request if any, for Xerox copy of this or any other answer script.
8. Original mark statement SHOULD NOT be enclosed. Enclose only the XEROX COPY of the mark statement along with the application.
9. The revaluation result...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document