M/s GROWIN INDUSTRIES LIMITED
Scope of Work : Package No. 2 HNSS
Value of Contract
1500.00 ( In Lakhs )
Payable currency component
I & CAD Dept. Govt. of A.P.,
Date of Commencement
Type of Contract
Defect Liability Period
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM PLANNING :
Quality Management System of the project shall start with the establishing of Quality plan of the site of Planning Stage. Once the job is awarded, planning activity for the job takes Place. This is done with the establishing of Quality Plan Construction Methodology. Control estimate and cash flow of the project. This gives resources requirements and its schedule. Various processes involved in the project and its construction are established and documented in the Quality Plan. Method statement shall be established for critical process. Quality Plan shall give process and its details and its measurement criteria.
M/s GROWIN INDUSTRIES LIMITED
MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITY :
Management’s Commitment :
1. Be in constant contact with site to complete the project as per Clients requirement and on or before 30.09.2013 as programmed in now. 2. Establish the quality objectives for site.
3. Conduct management reviews of the site once in a month.
4. Ensure that the resources required for the completion of the project are available on time.
Customer Focus :
The management shall keep in mind the requirements of the clients as stated in the contract agreement and the internal requirements like : 1. Completion of the Project by 30.09.2013
2. Defect liability period of 24 months
3. Completion of project as per the latest revised construction programme. 4. Ensuring the safety norms established etc.
5. Equipment Maintenance of the Project for 2 years.
Responsibility and Communication :
The site In-Charge Shall defines the responsibilities and authority of the site personnel.
The responsibilities authorities of the site personnel shall be as follows. 1.
1. To make the estimate, programme, work instruction and monitor as per the programme and estimate made. 2. Interaction with Engineer, Employer and HO
3. Monitoring men and resources required for site i.e., arranging for the staff, plant machinery from the sources available at HO 4. Follow up for getting the various construction activities scheduled. 5. Monitoring the daily expenditure made at site.
6. Chair the review meeting’s to sort out the problems on execution of the job. 7. To check the accounting, finance, consumption, progress report and stock statements are to be made properly and send in time. 8. Attending the employer’s officials in their site inspection and in meetings.
1. Make estimation, programming and method statement and review the programme periodically. 2. Maintaining the register for drawing cement, steel etc.,
3. Estimating the quantities required for the next week, next fortnight, next month and informing to the site. 4. Reconciliation of the materials like concrete, steel etc and gets it approved from Site In-Charge. 5. Prepare weekly monthly progress and submit to H.O.
6. Preparing work orders for Price Rate workers and checking of bills for Price Rate worker. 7. Make the arrangement of weekly review meeting and sending its minutes to H.O. 3.
1. He shall make running account bills monthly and escalation bills. 2. Reviewing the work done quantities with the work done R.A. Bills 3. He shall check the price Rate Worker measurement books and approved the monthly measurements.
SITE MANAGEMENT REPRESENTIATIVE :
1. Initiate the internal audit and...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document