Do not skip meals: eat 3 regular meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and one healthy snack in the afternoon. Drink 8 cups of water per day (equivalent to 2 liters). It helps you to stay hydrated and full. Walk for 30-45 minutes at least 3 times a week.
* 2 multigrain toasts (60g)/ whole wheat pita bread (60g)/ oat bread (30g)/ multigrain French bread (60g) * 2 tbsp of 0% fat labne/ 2 picon light/ 2 slices of turkey/ 4 slices of double cream ecreme cheese/ 1 boiled egg/ 4 slices halloumi light * Cucumber, tomatoes, mint, lettuce (anything vegetable you want)
Nescaffe or cappuccino (with 0% fat milk)
Fruits (choose one)
* 1 banana
* 1 medium apple
* 1 medium Peach
* 1 medium pear
* 1 slice of pineapple
* Water melon (medium slice)
* Yellow melon ( 1 cup sliced)
* 0.5 small mango
Or any fruit you want in moderation
* Oven baked chicken with coriander
* Chicken breast
* 2 oven baked potatos
* Baked salmon
* Meat stroganoff with 1 cup steamed rice
* Mlooukhiye with chicken and 1 cup steamed rice.
* Hamburger with oven baked or grilled ground lean beef.
Include green salad in all your meals
Eat anything healthy you want. Stay away from fatty cheese (mozzarella, ashkawen, gruyere, fondelle…). Use light sauce Blanche. Don’t over eat bread. If you’re having rice, avoid eating bread.
* 1 cup 0% fat fruit flavored yogurt
* 1 cereal energy bar (fitness, special K or alpen light) * 2 light whole wheat digestives
* Oat break with halloumi cheese or turkey
* 1 cup of raspberries/blueberries/strawberries (anything berries) with 0% fat laban. Add oat meal or fiber cornflakes. * You can have a big bowl of salad and include turkey/feta/halloumi/crab sticks/ grilled chicken breast/ akawi cheese/tuna * Grilled light halloumi cheese sandwich
* Any of the breads mentioned in the breakfast...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document