After going through the job description of this post, I am confident that my skills and my passion for Aviation field a perfect match for this position.
I would bring an extensive Aviation Management experience of more than ten years of managed the resources (Operation & Human resource) to ensure services were being provided to a fleet of 16 passengers and 18 Freighter, wide body Aircrafts operation in a week, which can be grouped into Customer Services,
Airport & Aircraft Safety and security, Sales & Marketing, Flight Operations, Cargo operations, Engineering, Catering, Human resource and Aircraft chartering, which would be very beneficial to this company.
During the past Ten Years I have developed a successful track record as a professional with internationally recognized expertise by completing the following projects.
* Set up of Karachi Airport Operations for Malaysia Airlines included Reservation and ticketing setup.
* Assisted Area Manager Pakistan in preparing Passenger Sales and Marketing plan for Pakistan.
* Re-organized Dubai Airport Operation for Malaysia Airlines.
* Set up of Cairo Airport Operations For Initial Flights for Malaysia Airlines
* Set up of the procedure of Transatlantic Flight direct from DXB - EWR to fulfill USA TSA stringent security requirement and APIS linkage from DXB.
* Prepared the feasibility for extending DXB-EWR Flight for YTO with marketing strategy.
* Evaluation /and recommendation of Ground Handling Agents for Charter Operation, Diversion stations for the Middle East region for Passenger & Freighter Operations e.g. AUH, BAH, KWI, CAI, YYZ & EWR, KHI.
* Set up Of Remote flight Operations Dispatch Center, to do