Flexible Delivery Solution
This training provides a pathway for holders of CASA B1.1 licences endorsed with electrical systems E1/E4/E5 exclusions who wish to have the exclusions removed from their licence.
This Skill Set covers the MEA11 Aeroskills Training Package units of competency that must be attained before undergoing specific type training in electrical and instrument-related avionic systems.
Who should enrol?
Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers wishing to remove exclusions E1/E4/E5 from their
B1 Category licence.
What is included?
• A Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) report generated prior to commencing training to enable the candidate to accurately select which parts of this course are relevant to their individual situation.
• Online access to Aviation Australia’s Basic Training Courseware.
• CASR Part 66 initial examinations.
• Journal of Experience.
• Reassessment on completion including Part 147 submission of CASA Form 465
NOTE: In order for Aviation Australia to report the lifting of exclusions to CASA on a Form 465, evidence must be provided to show attainment of the practical elements of each exclusion. This may be achieved by submission of appropriate experience schedules or successful completion of an approved practical course of training.
RPL assessment can only be conducted against competencies for which Aviation Australia is approved to assess.
On successful completion of the theory and practical training, Aviation Australia will issue a
Part 147 Statement of Results, an AQF Statement of Attainment, an updated recognition report and the submission of a CASA Form 465.
Full Course: $3500
Prices are GST exempt.
On receipt of course full payment candidates will be provided immediate online access to all study material and their Journal of Experience will be emailed.
This Instructional Material includes the following features:
• Embedded interactive media for