Topic: How to make kite.
Purpose: To demonstrate audience, how to make a kite.
A kite is an aircraft consisting of flat shape with two straight sides.
People have been making and flying kites for about 2,000 years. No one knows for sure who invented the kite. Some historians believe it the ancient Chinese may have started kite flying 2000 years ago. It is still a popular hobby in China, also once in Lahore, and Japan and Korea and in other countries of the Far East where beautifully decorated appear in different colors
It is basically an activity done by people in their free time to have pleasure or fun.
One big size plastic paper
Two long sticks
One hard thread
Decorating material of your choice
Very easy technique to make kite,
1. First cut the paper in a square to the size you need to make the kite. Normal sizes of kites are 2 feet by 2 feet and 1.5 feet by 1.5 feet.
2. Take two long flexible sticks and put the first stick in straight line from one diagonal of paper to other and the length of stick should not exceed length of paper and seize the thread on both ends of sticks to fix it.
3. Take the other stick and place it from the third corner to last remaining edge of paper here a longer stick should be used that could be bent into a half circle and fix it on both sides by using thread as before.
4. And stick a small paper to lower end of the kite which will seem as tail of kite, it will maintain balance of kite
5. If someone wants to decorate kite he can write ,make drawing or paste different thing on kite
6. And lastly tie the kite string to the kite into two places, the first position should be little lover than the upper corner and the second position would be little upper than lover corner. Your kite is ready to fly now.
Just in four to five steps one can make his kite in much low price by using three to