ASSIGNMENT SUBMISSION AND ASSESSMENT
(PLEASE EDIT WHERE NECESSARY-THIS IS ONLY SUGGESTIONS FOR THE ASSIGNMENT’S GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS)
INSTRUCTIONS TO STUDENTS
1. This assignment contains only ONE (1) question that is set in the language of the printed module for the course.
2. Answer in _______ or English.
3. Download the language version of the assignment template concerned from the MyVLE for preparation and submission of your assignment. Your assignment should be typed using 12 point Times New Roman font and 1.5 line spacing.
4. Your assignment should be between 2500 to 3000 words excluding references. The number of words should be shown at the end of your assignment. Do not copy the assignment question and instructions to your answer.
5. You must submit your assignment ON-LINE via the MyVLE. Refer to the portal for instructions on the procedures to submit your assignment on-line. You are advised to keep a copy of your submitted assignment for personal reference.
6. You can submit your assignment ONCE only in a SINGLE file.
7. Your assignment must be submitted between ___________until____________. Submission after ___________will NOT be accepted.
8. Your assignment should be prepared individually. You should not copy another person’s assignment. You should also not plagiarise another person’s work as your own.
This assignment accounts for 40% of the total marks for the course and shall be assessed based on the Rubrics attached .
You would be given feedback on the assignment before the Final Semester Examination commences.
PLAGIARISM: MARKS DEDUCTION
Warning: The submitted assignment will automatically undergo a similarity check. If plagiarism is detected, marks would be deducted as follows: • Assignments with 10 - 30 %