1. Describe at least three specific individual differences that may give you an advantage inthe workplace.
One specific difference that can give you an advantage in the workplace is diversity. Rapidinnovation can also be essential in the workplace. Productivity is another good advantage in theworkplace.
2. Choose an industry you might be interested in working in, and explain why this industryinterests you.
An industry that I would be interested in working in would be the fashion industry. I love clothesand fashion and different styles.
3. Describe at least two methods you would use to identify job opportunities if you werelooking for a job. Explain why you would use these methods.
Two methods I would use to identify job opportunities if I were looking for a job are the internetand/or newspapers. I’ll use the internet because it helps me find job opportunities all around theUnited States and I’ll also use the newspaper because if I’m ever looking for a job locally, thenewspaper will be very helpful.
4. Choose a career from the following list: financial planner, financial analyst, accountant,risk manager, cash manager, treasurer, CFO, and comptroller. Use the Internet to findinformation about this career, and answer the questions below.
a. What is the name of this career?
b. Describe at least two tasks a person with this career might perform.
Accountants prepare and examine financial records and makes sure taxes are paid properlyand on time.
c. What level of education is this career likely to require?
Accountants are required to have a Bachelor’s Degree.
5. Choose another career from the following list: financial planner, financial analyst,accountant, risk manager, cash manager, treasurer, CFO, and comptroller. Use theInternet to find information about this career, and answer the questions below...
a. What is the name of the career you chose?Financial Analyst
b. Describe at least two tasks a person with this career