Final Year (Session: 2012-2013)
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION OF HOME ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Write your NAME, ROLL NUMBER, SESSION, PAPER NUMBER, TOPIC SELECTED and
EXAMINATION, clearly on the top of the Front page of each paper.
2. Submit your Assignments PAPER-WISE Separately.
3. Each of the two topics given in each paper will be answered as two essays of not more than 500 words each. There will be negative marking for writing in excess of the word-limit.
4. Each answer (essay) carries a weightage of 10 marks. (10 marks x 2 essays = 20 marks).
5. Keep a margin of about 1 inch on each side of the page.
6. Stick File not necessary.
7. Copying from others including Xerox from others strictly prohibited.
8. You can submit the essay written in your own hand-writing on A-4 sized paper on One Side of each page
9. Submit Your Assignments strictly on or before the due date as notified. Assignments received after the due date may not be considered for evaluation.
10. The last date of submission is April 25, 2014.
N.B. Students are requested to follow the instructions strictly.
Paper VI : Industrial Economics
1. Discuss Weber’s theory of location of Industry. Briefly discuss the role of public enterprise in Industrial development. 5+5=10
2. Critically examine the problems and prospects of Industrial Development of North-
Eastern India. 10
Group C (Management)
Human Resource Management & Planning
1. Discuss the importance of Personnel Management in the present economic scenario. 10
2. Briefly write the importance of worker’s participation in Management. 10
Group A (Accountancy)
Management Accounting and Advance Costing
1. Explain the significance of following cost concepts in Management Decisions.
a) Marginal Cost.
b) Controllable Cost
c) Opportunity Cost
d) Shut down Cost 21/2×4=10
2. Discuss the importance of