K.NESHALENEE DEWI A/P KAIVALLIAM
THANAASHINI A/P ARMANYAN
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY FOR BUSINESS
DATE OF SUBMISSION
DURING LAB SESSION – WEEK 4
MISS KHAIRIYAH BINTI SALLEH
This assignment, students will be able to:
CO1: Explain orally and writing the fundamental concept of computer (input, output and storage)
CO4: Use Microsoft Office to produce documentation, analysis and manipulate data and attractive presentation
PO1: Practice knowledge in international business fields for the purpose of further studies or work (KNOWLEDGE)
PO2: Use the international business techniques and communication skills as well as modern business management strategies in order to manage challenging market situations (PRACTICAL SKILLS)
PO4: Demonstrate ethical and moral values as well as professionalism in daily practice in fulfilling their social responsibilities. (VALUES, ATTRIBUTES AND PROFESSIONALISM)
PO5: Play effective roles as leaders in organizations as well as good team players. (COMMUNICATION SKILLS, LEADERSHIP AND TEAM WORK)
PO6: Identify and solve problems using effective critical thinking skills in order to achieve practical business decision making. (CRITICAL THINKING AND PROBLEM SOLVING)
1. This is a group assignment of 2-3 students.
2. Please find 3 articles/ brochures/ cutting newspaper/etc (2014) about examples of input, output and storage device. 1 article for each device.
3. Example: 1 article for wireless mouse, 1 article for laser printer and 1 article for latest pen drive.
4. You are required to do a summary in one page (A4 size) using Microsoft Word creatively.
5. You need to ensure that all the elements below need to be implemented in your summary.
6. Please print the summary and attached with the 3 articles, this cover page and rubric.
7. Please bring your softcopy during submission. (Pen drive, email or