Assignment 11: Self Awareness and Decision Making
Save this file in your course folder, and name it with Assignment, the section number, and your first initial and last name. For example, Jessie Robinson's assignment for Section 1 would be named Assignment1JRobinson.
Type the answers to the assignment questions below. Use complete sentences unless the question says otherwise. You will have more than one day to complete an assignment. At the end of each day, be sure to save your progress.
Review Lesson 4 of the Course Overview for instructions about turning in your assignments.
1. Describe the attitude you have toward technology. Describe at least two ways in which technology has affected your life. (2-4 sentences. 1.0 points)
2. Describe a real or made up but realistic example of a situation in which a person’s awareness of their social class might have an impact on their behavior. (2-4 sentences. 1.0 points)
3. Describe a time when you or someone you know experienced stress. What was the stressor? What were the symptoms? (3-6 sentences. 1.0 points)
4. Describe at least two strategies you use to manage stress. (1-2 sentences. 1.0 points)
5. Describe a real or made up but realistic example of a situation in which someone might become aggressive or angry. Why would the situation be likely to cause aggression? How likely is it that aggression might occur? Give at least one suggestion of a method someone could use to calm down when they are angry. (3-6 sentences. 2.0 points)
6. Describe a real or made up but realistic example of a situation that would require that you communicate with another person about finances. Describe at least two methods you could use in order to make these communications less stressful. (2-4 sentences. 2.0 points)
7. Describe a real or made up but realistic example of a rational consumer motive that you or someone you know has experienced. What product did you buy, and what