Art Design T-Shirt Printing
T-Shirt Printing is an exciting new business that allows people to custom design a shirt (specifically the design on the front or back) any way that they would like. By intelligently leveraging cutting edge technology, It will harness the power of computer sublimation to allow custom shirt printing in production runs as small as one unit. Imagine the ability to create a totally custom shirt. You choose the material and style of the shirt, and then the image or graphic you want on the front and/or back. This is the ultimate form of expression. There are no limits to what you can communicate. Some people might show their fanaticism for a particular sports team, others a musician. Or you might have a social message or cause on your shirt. Whatever you may decide, you can print any image on your shirt. Offers: Sketch, Chrome, Abstract, Chaos, and Art Design (T-Shirt) Printing Capital: 1500-2000
* Customers can then choose from pre-existing graphics or custom artwork. The pre-existing graphics are chosen from an extensive catalog.
* Has developed strategic relationships with several companies that offer a wide range of graphic images.
* These images can be viewed and ordered online, providing customers with flexibility and convenience. Weaknesses:
* Huge orders,
* Rush Orders,
* Quality Cost; and
* Online Transaction.
* To quickly gain market share.
* To become known as the premier custom shirt sublimation service. Threats:
Competition(Grand competitors) and Buying Patterns - local companies, and Internet-based shirt designers.
Please join StudyMode to read the full document