Advertised on July 3, 2017
Follows-up payments from delinquent cardholders through telephone calls and letters; Coordinates with the branches regarding:
• Assistance in collecting to cardholders;
• Instruction to debit from accounts of cardholders with sufficient balances;
• Request for application of holdout deposits for credit card payments
• Verification on undebited accounts under the Automatic Debit Arrangement; Reconciles and analyzes balances of accounts and prepares adjustments if necessary; Elevates cardholders’ requests for reversal of charges, payment arrangement, chargeback, and others; Evaluates suspension and permanent cancellation of accounts in accordance with existing guidelines; Acts on cardholder’s request for voluntary cancellation of their cards; Prepares recommendation for reactivation of suspended and cancelled (non-credit related) accounts which have been settled; Requests skiptracing for cardholders who are not contactable; Requests property search for cardholders due for case filing; Updates addresses and telephone numbers of cardholders in CardLink; Coordinates with other units/departments of the bank regarding adjustments of account, unposted payments, disputed transactions and others; Participates in a quality team to come up with a project that will improve work processes.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
• Fresh graduates/1 or 2 years experience/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
• Full-Time positions available.
Qualified and interested applicants may send their resume', transcript of records and 2x2 photo to: 5th Floor, HR TALENT ACQUISITION
BPI Building, Ayala Ave. cor. Paseo de Roxas,
or email firstname.lastname@example.org ,
and Apply Online.
To know more about working at Bank of the Philippine Islands, please visit our...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document