1. “Human Resource Management is a proactive approach and personnel management is a reactive approach to perform the same set of function related to managing human resources.” – Do you agree with this statement? Substantiate.
2. “Scientific recruitment of personnel and their proper placement are important in effectively achieving corporate objectives”
3. “HR outsourcing has become a common practice throughout the world.” – Discuss the implications of HR outsourcing functions. 4. What do you mean by 360 degree performance appraisal? Examine the advantages and limitations of this process.
2.2 MARKETING MANAGEMENT
1. Assume that, you are the marketing manager of the online banking division of the country’s leading bank. How would you utilize your understanding of consumer behaviour to effectively segment your markets and identify appropriate segments for promoting online banking? Also describe the promotional strategies you will develop for various segments identified by you.
2. What are the factors that determine the selection of distribution? Channel Prepare a comparative table of the distribution strategy adopted for shampoo, water purifier, and ceiling fan.
3. Trace the reasons for the rapid growth in retail communication since the last one decade in the Indian Business Environment.
Explain the reasons for resistance by
Indian unorganized traders towards
Government Policy on FDI on retailing.
4. a) Discuss the importance of compensation and its influence on the sales force performance and productivity with suitable illustrations.
b) How does Marketing Research aid
Marketing Managers in decision making?
Discuss with suitable examples.
2.3 FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
1. Design an appropriate capital structure which yield more profitability for a service industry. Illustrate your answer with the help of EBIT-EPS analysis.
2. a) As a financial consultant, will you advice your client