Мультимедийный урок по английскому языку в 6-м классе по теме "Animals in Danger" (Животные в опасности) План урока
- развитие грамматических навыков сравнивать времена (Past Continuous и Past Simple); - развитие умений учащихся читать с полным охватом содержания и с целью извлечения конкретной информации; - развитие речевых умений в диалогической форме речи. Ход урока
I. Организационный момент (приветствие и объяснение целей урока/ Good morning, children. I’m glad to see. I hope you are fine and feel ready for our work. • Today we are going to make up and act dialogues.You will invite your classmates to the cinema, theatre, to have lunch or dinner and your classmates will accept or refuse your invatitaion. Then we will revise grammar structures we learned before and compare Past Simple and Past Continuous. After that we are going to read and discuss the text about disappearing animals. I. Фонетическая зарядка
• Listen to me carefully and repeat after me
• Protect wildlife, plants and trees. Tigers and elephants are among them. We must save wild animals. The water is very deep here. Do not kill animals. Help to keep water clean. I. Речевая зарядка
• I want to know what you were doing yesterday when the telephone rang. • Let’s work in a chain. I was cooking dinner yesterday when the telephone rang. What were you doing? P1: I was doing my homework when the telephone rang.
P2: I was reading a book when the telephone rang. What were you doing? ..... etc. • Disagree with me. Use neither…nor.
- Look at the screen and disagree .
1. I like both fruit and vegetables. (I like neither fruit nor vegetables.) 2. She knows both German and French. (She knows neither German nor French.) 3. Al and Tim both are interested in learning new languages. (Neither Al nor Tim is interested in learning new languages.) 4. Last year both Ann and Kate travelled to Great Britain. (Neither Ann nor Kate travelled to Great...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document