"IN ANOTHER COUNTRY"
BY: ERNEST HEMINGWAY
1. Hemingway was born in the state of on
2. He worked as a during World War I
3. When Ernest Hemingway was he joined the army
4. He suffered from severe
1. Hemingway was known for his style
2. What was Hemingway's style of writing?
3. How would he engage his audience?
1. During which time was Ernest Hemingway's works written?
2. What two topics did his writings deal with?
1. Why does Nick feel isolated during his stay in the hospital?
2. What wounds are present in the story? Visible? Invisible?
3. What do you think these wounds represent?
Please join StudyMode to read the full document