In this modern day, entertainment is available in just one click of a button. People have lots of options to keep themselves entertained. They can go camping, shopping, play sports, watch movies on 3d theaters and even play games online. Online gaming is very popular for young generation, but not exclusively. A lot of adults today play various games online, specifically on social networking sites that introduce these games. Online games are fun. And game makers are very creative. The games tend to be very realistic.
Nowadays computer games have been a part in our daily routine especially the students. Whenever we have an extra time, even if we don’t have one we come up with many excuses so that we can play. Assignments, school activities and even projects could be in a lower priority compared to computer games especially to those who are addicted to this kind of electronic games. Many of us think that this so called “Electronic-sport” can hinder the good future of the young ones specially the students who are said to be the hope of the future, but still some says that it is also a way of life in which it helps in relieving stress. But what is the advantage and disadvantage of playing computer games?
II. Statement of the problem
- What are the benefits of playing computer games in students of Quezon City Polytechnic University Batasan Branch?
- What is the percentage of the students who prefer that computer games is an advantage?
- What is the percentage of the students who prefer that computer games is an disadvantage?
- What is the percentage of the students who believe that it’s an advantage in a way it relieves stress?
- What is percentage of the students who believe that playing computer games would cause health problems, because they would rather play than exercise?
III. Significance and Importance
The importance of computer in the evolution of this called generation X are helpful to the school and